Wednesday, June 17

try to understand


hello
im in semarang right now.
yesterday, i verificated in my new college.
and i meet all of my friends from tehnic and social, an start from sabang until marauke.
wow, i didn't find any friends from Jakarta. awesome huh!

i try to speak slowly and understand their culture.
i know now, why my friends didn't want to choose the college far from jakarta.but this is my reality, and I TRY TO UNDERSTAND.
i'm not ready to live alone but, i can't leave this reality.

it is so freak and worst if you speaking with someone use 'gue elo'.
sooooooo what? aku dan kamu?
okay, its fun, really :))
i am not city girl, i am not funky girl, but i don't like to change my world.
wish me luck!!

by the way, i will wait for another friends to join with UNDIP from SNMPTN and UNDIP II
and i hope YOU join UNDIP

thankyou --
WISH ME LUCK COOOOOOOOY

No comments:

Post a Comment