Friday, May 1

am I Boly?

Helloooooo, this is my first post in my first blog. wohoo.
I hope they never know about my blog, hihi -curang

now, let me introduce my self. my name Aninda Sarahkinanti, you can call me
Aninda :).
I love my name. But, my friends always call me 'boli'.
i dont know why.
maybe, it is because my face.
my face is -terlalu bulat- sh*t
haha, but its okay, i love my self, and i love them who always called me 'boly'. sure.


boly -> it is all because of TOMPEL (yogi)
waktu itu, gue nyapa dia "halo bebi bebi", eh dia bales "halo boli boli"
yasudahlah ternodai deh nama gue menjadi 'boli'.
ada yang bilang boli itu bocah liar lah, bocah lincah lah, tapi yang benar adalah..
ehm, 'bocah lucu dan imut'.
ha ha ha. garing ye.
yasudah deh segini dulu ah, gue udah diplototin nyokap gue nih main komputer lama-lama.
hahaha.
dadaaaah,

"tetep
sehat, tetap semangat, supaya kita tetap bisa makan-makan enak bersama w*s*ta k***ner, pokok'e tetap maknyus" :) by: Bondan Prakoso -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment